Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

14 April 2008

A MUST-LISTEN!


While at work I heard the most fair and balanced story on healthcare that I've ever come across. Anyone living in the U.S. and interested in their personal welfare should check it out. This is just a conversation between the author (of an upcoming documentary on PBS and book–the name of which I don't know), Washington Post journalist T.R. Reid, and the host of "Radiowest", Doug Fabrizio. Listen, think, and above all ENJOY! (and COMMENT for heaven's sake!)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Todd made me delete the last two comments. Ask him about it. I was trying to post. Sorry.

Anna said...

I recorded the documentary. It was very interesting. It was on Tuesday on Frontline (a weekly must watch on KUEd at 9). It was called Sick Around the World. Very interesting.

Anonymous said...

I listened to the clip, pretty interesting. Now I'll have to borrow Anna's tape and watch the whole documentary.

Sounded like he thinks the Government should step in and take more control, which I'm usually opposed to. However, in order to fix healthcare (which IS needed) it may take just that.

He did mention a few things that we could be doing better, however, without reforming the entuire system. Maybe with enough of those...