Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

16 December 2008

Just a quick update

It's been awhile since I've posted anything of significance so I guess I'll post now.

Both Theron and I started new jobs recently. Theron is working as a sort of accountant clerk and is doing REALLY well. He boss LOVES him only two weeks into his work and is already talking about promoting him and giving him a raise! Plus he has an amazing health insurance plan so we finally get health insurance in January (I'm still not sure if I'm excited about that or if I still think it's a scam, but it's a great plan so we might as well).

I started working at Massage Envy (wasn't really my first choice, but it's a job) the first week of December. I really enjoy it. It's a lot of clinical work; so usually people will come in with problems they wan't fixed, and that's really the type of work I enjoy doing most.

We're going to CA for Christmas vacation next week. We're headed up to Crescent City to spend time with Grandma Jeffrey. Sorry for all of you who I told we would be going down to Santa Clara, we can't we just don't have the time. But we are so exciting to go on a mini vacation away from Utah. It's been TOO long!

Theron and I are also going to be and Uncle and Aunt (finally). My sister-in-law Katie is pregnant with a little boy. We're so excited for her, Richard, and our whole family.

That's about all the exciting news. Sirius and Bella are still as well and as ornery as ever! We love where are life is going and are so happy for all of you in our lives. Happy Holidays and be safe out there, PLEASE!

Love you all!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, you said MILPITAS!!! I couldn't believe it when you said Cresent City. :( Boo.

I'm glad Theron's job is going well. Did you get your whole thing worked out with the job insurance?

Theron & Melissa said...

Yeah, finally. Took awhile and some borrowed money but at least I can work now :)

JAG said...

Hey it was so good to see you guys last night!! We had a great time and I'm so serious about going out together after the holidays. :D

Kyle and Holly Wilson said...

Humbug. Well, I love you. I want to see you again someday. Maybe we'll come to Salt Lake.

Unknown said...

Oh I'm glad the insurance thing worked out well. :) and also, I love how you wrote "FINALLY" about being an aunt and uncle. lol When are you gunna do that for your siblings? ;)