Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

01 November 2009

Halloween Fun!

Theron and I had a couple of fun Halloween parties this year. We didn't get many good pictures but here are a couple (until we get some better ones) so you can get the gist of our costumes. I don't think I really have to tell you what we are, but in case you aren't good at guessing games Theron was a cop and I was a robber!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL So that's what Theron would look like with hair. And wow, those legs, Theron. LOL oh my gosh. You guys are great. :-D

Richard and Katie Hartman.... said...

looks like you guys had fun! your costumes are great! and Theron... too funny:) wish we could have been down there, but hopefully for thanksgiving:) love you guys!

Jake and Kandi Phillips said...

Hehehe you guys were so cute!! :) I still have to post all our pics on the Family Blog-o. So glad you guys could make it!

Chris said...

HAHA, you guys really made me laugh! That is awesome. This year I bearly made it the Ward party, Tamy and I didn't even get to dress up. Glad you guys did! Theron did you get my email to my blog?

Miranda W. said...

Oh man we miss you two so much. That's is hilarious.