Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

17 December 2010

25 Weeks and 1 Day

Theron and I were just talking about how quick everything seems to be going now. Only 3 1/2 more months and we're going to be parents! The idea of this is getting more exciting every day. We really think that moving to Colorado was a good idea and things seem to be cosmically falling into place. We are so blessed! Here I am with baby bump at 25 w 1 d.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute! And your hair! I didn't know you were going to cut it. Love it! Love YOU!!!! hahahahaha, can't wait to see you in May!

Unknown said...

You look so cute!!! I love preggo bellies! So cute! I'm glad you're doing so well in Colorado :). Too bad my parents just moved away or maybe I would get to see you.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was just googling you to find out whether you'd started your own company in SLC. I called massage envy and they said you left, I was so sad! I am SO happy for you, I think the move to Colorado will be great. You look fantastic with the baby bump! I wish you the best of luck, and will certainly check in here from time to time to see your progress. Good luck!!!!

Your stressed out/ tensest client Julie in SLC