So, I missed a couple months. Maybe I'll catch up but maybe not--just depends on my ambition.
Adelia is 9 months! She is so much fun these days. I never knew how busy a little baby could be. She sure does keep us on our toes!

Adelia at 9 months:
*Likes to explore independently
*Likes to pick up small things from the floor and put them in her mouth
*Is trying to stand and likes to "walk" when held
*Has finally figured out how to hand and knee crawl but only on hard surfaces (somehow the carpet isn't the same)
*Signs milk
*Loves food and feeding herself
*Likes to suck on lemons, limes and oranges

*Doesn't like sleeping
*Doesn't like being "told" what to do
*Doesn't like things being taken from her mouth that she put into it
She is the biggest joy in our life! Tomorrow we find out her weight, height, etc. I'll try to remember to post it, but honestly....look how I've been doing so far ;)


1 comment:
Really cute pictures! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment