Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

12 July 2008

Our new home?

We may have found our new place to live in the Salt Lake Area. It's called Crossroads apartments, and it's actually in West Valley City. It's a pretty cute little place and semi-affordable. We're going to fax in our applications for it on Monday and see if we get accepted. We'll let you all know what happens from here on out!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh Oooh Oooh! Good luck!!!!!

Miranda W. said...

Noooooooooooooooo!

Theron & Melissa said...

Thanks for being so happy for us, MIRANDA! You just ought to move up there too. It's a cute little place! Besides, you're getting out of Utah way before us so I'll be the one saying NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo soon to you!

Richard and Katie Hartman.... said...

Thats awesome!!!I hope you guys get it:)

Kyle and Holly Wilson said...

I know that place... it's not bad. :D Good luck! I love you.

Kyle and Holly Wilson said...

Dude. Check out my blog. It's neat-o.

Kyle and Holly Wilson said...

You have to do the ones I did! :D