I'm so excited I just had to post tonight! Theron and I just got back from our trip to Rexburg to witness Katie and Richard becoming parents and to see our beautiful nephew enter the world. He came in a blaze of glory after 16 hours of labor on April 18th, 2009 at 7:32 a.m. weighing 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long. He has a full head of dark (and maybe even curly) hair and is just gorgeous! We didn't take many pictures (we left that to the grandparents) but of the pictures that we did take here are a few.

Mommy giving her new son Tyler Owen Hartman a big cuddle a few mintues after he was born. Aren't they beautiful!?


Uncle Theron holding a baby for the FIRST time! He was so nervous but a natural!
More pictures to post once we get them from grandparents :D
3 comments:
I said this on facebook, but Theron looks so relaxed! :) He'll make a good daddy. Did you actually see her pushing? That's crazy! I don't know if I'd WANT to see that kind of thing. Even on myself! haha
And have an AWESOME time on your cruise!
No, we didn't actually see the birth. We did stay up all night with her though and get to hear the first cries. SO cute!
WHAT!! You came to Rexburg and you didn't see us??? I am sooo bummed! I don't know when we will be able to see you...I hope soon! PLEASE! Next time you come up give me a call--I really really want to see you!
Loves!
Post a Comment