And, yesterday was Adelia's two week birthday. Holy moley time goes by quick! Here are more cute pictures for even more enjoyment of our precious two week old.
15 April 2011
Bath Time, Two Weeks, and Weight Loss Secrets
On Tuesday Adelia had her first bath (or shower bath). I think, all things considered (slippery baby, first time bathing a newborn, etc.) it went pretty well! We had her in her tub in the bathtub with the shower hose going in her lower half while I soaped her up and Daddy video taped. Here are some pictures of her post-bath. Cute, clean baby!


And, yesterday was Adelia's two week birthday. Holy moley time goes by quick! Here are more cute pictures for even more enjoyment of our precious two week old.


And, weight loss secrets? Breast feeding! Our little bundle went down a whole 13 1/2 ounces in 9 days. So we had to visit a lactation consultant to find out why she wasn't gaining weight. Found out that she probably wasn't sucking hard enough to express enough milk to help her grow. Poor thing, no wonder she was rooting all the time! Today she was re-weighed and has gained 3 1/2 ounces since Saturday. Up and up from this point out you skinny little girl! But to all those looking to shed a few pounds you might have something new to try...
And, yesterday was Adelia's two week birthday. Holy moley time goes by quick! Here are more cute pictures for even more enjoyment of our precious two week old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She is so darling! Time does fly when you have a baby. And breastfeeding IS great for weight loss for the Momma too. I was always starving when I was nursing Aaron and the pregnancy weight is much easier to lose! I'm glad she is gaining again.
Melissa. I. Just. Love. Her! She's so beautiful!!! I cannot wait to see you all!!!!!!!! Love you!
She's getting cuter by the minute! And Theron, I can see more of you in her all the time. Thanks for posting these cute pictures . . . keep them coming! Love you all so much!
You have an adorable little girl! Tell Theron :)
And yes, BF is the best method for weight loss!
You can eat whatever you want and still lose weight!
Post a Comment