We made it--to parenthood! I have quite the story to tell (sometime soon) about the wonderful experience of our baby's birth but for now this is a quick post to shout out to the world about our beautiful baby.

Adelia Elise Wiese was born March 31st at 4:22 p.m.

She weighed 6 lbs 6 1/2 ounces

and was 19 3/4 inches long.

Her delivery was very speedy. Labor was under 5 hours with only 30 minutes of pushing (wish it was easier than that sounded)!

She was born with a full head of light brown/ blond hair, long fingers and toes, and her mommy's eyes.

We are still in shock that this baby is ours and at how much our lives have already changed. It is a very surreal experience.

We feel so blessed and grateful to have this healthy, perfect baby in our lives. More pictures and stories to come soon. We love you all!
5 comments:
Oh Melissa, it really is a surreal and awe inspiring experience. I am so happy for you and Theron. You will be great parents and Adelia is lucky to have you. Best of luck with recovery and we look forward to hearing the birth story! (Don't worry, 5 hours of labor and 30 minutes of pushing does NOT sound easy to those of us who have been through it!)
She is so beautiful! And I totally love her name! Can't wait to hear the birth story! Hope you're all doing well!
I'm so happy for you!!! I know how much you wanted a sweet baby and I am so glad it all went well without complications! She's gorgeous, and lucky to have her Mommy's eyes! Keep posting cause I'm still totally mystified by parenthood. :)
Oh Melissa! She's sooo beautiful! I cannot WAIT to come visit!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the photos! Make sure to post LOTS more. :) Love you!!!
Woo hoo!
Post a Comment